Play Pinball Games and More from Wildsnake Software
Games News Help Contact Us About

PROMO Price: $19.95

Features

  • A christmas tree.
  • Lots of bumpers.
  • Lots of droptargets.
  • Pinball on a christmas tree!
  • Real pinball arcade atmosphere!

Screenshots


The graphics and gameplay are top-notch

The graphics are just this side of photo-realistic, and the physics seem dead-on accurate. The game includes a host of nice touches, such as the Christmas music in the background. I also loved the pinball, with its "etched" snowflake patterns on the ball (which also helps to show the direction the ball is rolling, a handy visual cue). It's hard to find fault with this game: the graphics are great, the game works on nearly any computer system, and (most importantly) it's fun and addictive.

Lights, bumpers and sounds

CONCEPT 13/15

The pinball game using the Santa theme as the background.

EFFECTS 10/10

Lights, bumpers and sounds remind you of the Arcade pinball games. This is pretty close to the real thing.

LEVEL PLAY 10/10

Once you start to get the hang of things, there'll be no end to the fun.

GAME CHALLENGE 13/15

As far as pinball games go this one has great potential for success.

LEARNING CURVE 9/10

Once you master which keys are the flippers, then you have figured out 90% of the game. The other 10% is how well you can handle the speed of the game.

FAMILY VALUE 15/15

What my kids love about this game is the noise it makes and the way the games lights up the computer screen. It has become a certain favorite around the house and for those rainy days this is the perfect answer.

OVERALL SCORE: 94 out of 100

Another great addition from the Wild Snake group, Christmas Pinball is not a seasonal application, but rather a year round favorite. Overall is there is one pinball classic to try, make it Christmas Pinball by Wild Snake.

WildSnake™ Pinball: Christmas Tree

Santa's back, and he's brought a whole table of droptargets and bumpers with him!

WildSnake(TM) Pinball: Christmas Tree

A pinball in the spirit of traditions - WildSnake™ Software presents WildSnake™ Pinball: Christmas Tree!

Santa is coming and the christmas tree stands green and bright in the corner with the star on the top. Oh no, someone forgot about the tree! Decorate the tree and light the star and perhaps there will be a gift for you too under the christmas tree this year!

Christmas Tree is a traditionally styled pinball table for fans of the classic side of the WildSnake™ Pinball series.

Happy Holidays!

Play beyond the demo!

  • Unlimited play!
  • Improve your skills until perfection!
  • Get higher scores to submit to the Official Highscore list!
Order FULL version!

Buy this game for only US$19.95!

System requirements

  • PC with 200 MHz equivalent or higher processor
  • Microsoft® Windows® 98/NT/Me/XP/2000 operating system or later
  • 32 MB of RAM
  • 20 MB available hard disk space
  • Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 or later
  • Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 compatible 1MB PCI video card capable of at least 640 x 480 256-color display
  • Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 compatible sound card (optional)
  • Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device (optional)
  • Microsoft DirectX® 3.0 compatible joystick or game pad (optional)

Top Christmas Tree Highscores

Rank Nick Country Score Date
1 Player 1 England 1,945,086,600 10/01/09
2 sam US 1,924,562,016 10/02/25
3 Willy9b England 1,015,237,470 06/07/30
4 Willy9c UK 962,732,220 12/02/21
5 7thShadow Caledonia 382,299,590 07/07/14
6 Ante AUT 91,310,610 04/11/06
7 xflies sweden 58,215,780 04/11/06
8 Torman Germany 41,118,840 08/01/22
9 milli espaņa-cantabri 28,810,810 06/03/28
10 bob USA 27,719,180 05/06/28
Complete listing